Security at BoltFlare
If we discover a security breach involving your site data, BoltFlare will notify the Customer of the breach, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, notify the Customer of any third-party legal processes received by BoltFlare relating to the breach, and cooperate with the customer in investigating and remedying the breach.
- Always running the latest version of WordPress
- WordPress application security best practices across user login and management, code quality, and proactive monitoring
- Data encryption in transit from edge to origin, with options for encryption at rest
- Network and host-based firewalls with real-time notification processes
- DDoS protection
- SSL and HTTPS for all authenticated customer access to our services
- Owned and operated, globally distributed CDN
- Password reset protection
Let’s Talk About Security
We love talking about security, our approach to safeguarding data and systems, and emerging industry standards and best practices. If there’s anything you’d like to know more about, please drop us a note.