Boltflare cares about your privacy and is committed to developing long lasting relationships that are built on trust and would never intentionally violate that trust. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our world-class products and services. We may collect and receive information about users of our Services (“users,” “you,” or “your”) from various sources, including: information you provide through your user account on the Services (your “Account”) if you sign up for the Services; your use of the Services; your Support Tickets, Live Chat or other support communication channels; from third-party websites, services, and partners. Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
What personal data we collect and how we use it
We use Personal Data to conduct business, provide information and support for products and services, better understand your needs and interests, refine and develop our business, improve services, personalize communications and ensure a quality experience for users of the Website and Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
- Measure, analyze and improve our products and services, the effectiveness of our Website (and related websites)s, and our advertising and marketing;
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services and what products and services are most relevant to you;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate, interact and build our relationship with you with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service;
- Communicate with you from time to time relevant promotions, important updates and other information about the services we provide;
- Help identify and communicate offers of products, programs and services that may be of interest to you;
- Personalize content and advertising;
- Follow up on survey answers. BoltFlare may also contact you to highlight the changes BoltFlare makes in response to your feedback.;
- Process your transactions;
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems; and
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
BoltFlare uses web analytics services to improve the usability and design of our customer experience. These tools place persistent cookies in your browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website. Each cookie cannot be used by anyone other than the service provider (ex: Google for Google Analytics). Google provides some additional privacy options regarding its Analytics cookies at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
BoltFlare has Right to Terminate your Hosting Service if the Payment is not Successful within first 10 days of the Month.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.
The data controller of your personal information is BoltFlare LTD